The leaves on the trees out in front of my house are almost totally orange, but I think they are the only ones in the neighborhood that aren’t still totally green. Perhaps this is reflective of how excited I am about fall and how the neighbors are missing summer…? I’m not sure. In any event, we are in full on fall cooking mode over here. I hope you got a chance to try the Pumpkin Freezer Fudge I posted last week. It’s delicious. Today I am sharing yet another pumpkin treat with you. Don’t worry, I’ll be sharing some actual meal recipes soon as well! But for now, I give you these scrumptiously chewy no bake pumpkin cookies.
- 1 1/4 Cup Nut Butter (I used Almond)
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 6 Tbs Cocoa Powder
- 2 1/2 Cups gluten free oats
- 1 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
How to Make:
- Combine the nut butter, honey, coconut oil and pumpkin in a saucepan and warm slowly over medium to low heat.
- Stir in the cocoa powder and pumpkin pie spice
- Finally stir in the oats.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment or wax paper and drop the cookies by the spoonful of your desired size. Let cool and store in the refrigerator.